We believe the world needs more good.
At Republic of Everyone we work with companies that do the right thing and people who fight for what’s good for ‘we’ over what’s good for ‘me’.
And we have a great time doing it. We’re a small, collaborative and fast-paced team who do not believe in suits vs creatives.
You will be organised and a strong communicator, but also creative and strategic. You will work on our biggest and most important projects and manage the workflow, quality and capacity of the rest of the team delivering all other projects.
Our projects are multi-faceted and we pride ourselves on achieving the unachievable to create true, positive change. We offer meaningful work, an incredible office culture and lots of other perks – keep reading if this sounds good to you!
- Oversee the project management team, helping to manage workflow and the delivery of all projects through the agency
- Support the growth and development of more junior team members
- Collaborate with other leaders within the business, to improve general processes but also deliver key projects
- Manage all financial details of projects (profitability tracking, ongoing analysis and invoicing) and coordinate with the accounts and operations team through financial forecasting, capacity planning and weekly financial reports
- Manage and develop strong relationships with our key clients, helping to grow their business and becoming the trusted point of contact and advisor. Support this approach with more junior team members.
- Understand the trends and influences within our clients’ markets in order to proactively add value before, during and after live projects
- Assume responsibility for quality and delivery on all your projects, even where you are supporting others as the day-to-day contact
Note: a key client of yours will be Hort Innovation – the agency’s longest standing client currently in their 6th year of contracting with Republic of Everyone. Hort Innovation manages a number of agricultural industries but the project that we work on is for the Nursery & Garden Industry – promoting the sale of plants and trees.
We run two award-winning programs for them – the 202020 Vision won the Banksia Sustainable Cities Award and Plant Life Balance has been voted #1 lifestyle mobile app in the Webby Awards. The work on this project is varied and dynamic, and creates measurable positive social and environmental impact in Australia.
- Demonstrated understanding and experience of marketing, brand and advertising effectiveness
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field
- Minimum 5 years experience in a project management/account service role
- Minimum 2 years further experience in an Account Director role
- Proven capacity to collaborate and deliver complex, fluid and integrated projects with other teams (incorporating creative, digital, PR and other external partners)
- A real people person – you are enthusiastic, sociable, articulate, resilient and confident
- You love a challenge and are eager to try new things – even when the path is not clearly laid you maintain a sense of positivity and drive, bringing others on the journey
- You’re calm in the face of a crisis and able to guide others through it
- You thrive in a team environment and will develop a genuine interest in the agency’s projects, and thereby our client’s businesses
- You have an eye for excellence
A few other things you should know about us:
- We’re award winning and city changing
- We have training and support programs for all staff
- We provide a health allowance, a pool pass (we’re opposite Prince Alfred Park) and free bicycle servicing for all employees
- And lots of other perks 🙂
Please send your application to email@example.com.
This is a maternity leave cover 9-12 months with the view to potentially extend